Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally - the haircut happened

Tonight I finally made it to my hair appointment. It was freezing cold today. The cold and storminess has had one good side effect - amazing skies. This is a picture from last week. I pulled over on my way home. The colors were just amazing. So - to the big reveal. Here is the before:
I have 4 days to get used to it and play with it before taking it back into the office. I'll try it out at church on Sunday and see what everyone's response is. I like it - it is a combo of a couple that I was looking at. Jenn - the stylist - put in a LOT of layers. So I can make it super funky and texture-y if I want. It feels so light and thin - it goes into a ponytail, but then it seems like I have hardly any hair. The sweeping bangs are something I have wanted for a long long time - but no one would ever do it for me. I think it will do really well curly - I'll probably try that over the long weekend. :) It is definitely a UK cut. I know a bunch of people with it. I should fit right in. Today I even wore heels to the office - tall spiky ones.

That is a lampshade peaking out from behind my head, not a weird square part of the cut. The cut cost £35 - and I feel like that was a steal when I ask how much most of my friends pay. Jenn told me that next time it will just be £28 - I had a bit of extra styling and conditioning this time.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic!!! Really brings out your blue eyes.

Unknown said...

Becky, you look fabulous! I love the new hair. You're so gorgeous! :)