And we didn't even get a picture of Takeaway Feast #3 - Indian take 2, or the 2 nights of Sticky Toffee Pudding with Custard. Good Times.
I am awake - even though it is 1:35am. I am just too excited to sleep. I am flying to Oregon on Thursday morning - that means I have loads to do tomorrow, but then I get to go home. I'll be there until July 5th. I'll get to see the fireworks!!
I am interviewing for that Dream Job (@ Intel) on Tuesday - so think good thoughts. I am also thrilled because I'll get my hair cut and colored (badly needed), my eyebrows done, my toes done. PLUS I'll get to see Pippin and family and friends. It will be so great - even though I'll be working crazy hours to stay current on my tasks here. Oh well - the price for opportunity. And it all just got booked this morning. Things happen very quickly. :)
Today I even made a list of things that I need to sell when I leave - let me know if you are interested in some bargains. :)
Also planned this week is Mom and Dad's tour of Europe this summer - they are going to Venice, Salzburg, Prague and Munich. I'll join them in Venice (well, they'll just pick me up at the airport and we'll drive to Salzburg - I've already seen Venice - it was GREAT!). And in between my Oregon trip and my Europe holiday - I turn 30. Crazy. I might just do that in Bruges in Belgium - it remains to be seen.
All in all - it is the beginning of an exciting 4 weeks!!



No comments:
Post a Comment