It is 6:30pm in San Francisco - I woke up this morning in April's guest bedroom at 6:30am. Right now it is 2:30am in Swindon. My flight to Portland doesn't leave for 4 more hours - so I'll land in PDX at like 12:15am. Which will be a more than 32 hour day. I'll make it.
I am really excited to get home - maybe just to be finished with the traveling. This whole move is still so surreal. I am not sure that I can get my head around this being more than a visit home. My # of bags in customs should have been a trigger to my brain. I'm not sure when it will hit me though. Tonight when I see Pippin and mom and dad? This weekend when I move back into my house? When I buy a car (hopefully soon). After I do some shopping? Once the US feels expensive to me? It will all happen - it is just a matter of when.
No comments:
Post a Comment