Today two great things happened - I found a small ceramic heater at Costco (and diet pepsi). It has taken up residence in between my kitchen and bathroom. No more numb fingers. :)
The second thing is that Rachel and I booked a cruise. We are going for 13 nights on a Royal Caribbean cruise to the Mediterranean - actually just to Italy and Croatia. It took a lot of searching to find the right timing and cruise...but I think we'll be really happy with this one. It is the last 2 weeks of April and we start and end in Rome. We'll also stop at Portofino, Livorno (Florence & Pisa) for 2 days, Messina (Sicily), Split (Croatia), Venice for 2 days, Dubrovnik (Croatia), and Naples. If you have been on a cruise or to any of those places and have tips - let me know.
At the end of the booking process it said 99 days and counting until your cruise! Yeah!! I am so excited. I have never been on a cruise before. Plus Rachel is going to come stay with me and see some of England before of after the cruise. We'll have so much fun!!
1 comment:
bring something to work out in - you'll want to taste so much of the yummy food they serve on the ships that your pants will start to feel tight if you don't walk or something every day - I'm so jealous - have fun!
Post a Comment