So right now my biggest pain is my skin. It is kind of freaking out because of the hard water. I think that I’ll take to washing my face with bottled water for a bit.
Do any of you have any tricks for coping with hard water? I can’t really add a water softener (I don’t think). Any products (soap, face cleanser, toner, etc) that you know of to help with the effects of hard water? I am waiting to see if it dos anything to my hair…I rinse and rinse and rinse so I think it will be okay – so far it isn’t even too frizzy. Today it is in pig tail buns – messily.
Today it is raining – I think that will also help with my face being so dry, but I think the main thing is the hard water. L I have never really had it before. My grandma and grandpa have hard water in CA, but have a big water softener, so most of the time it is totally fine – never been a problem on a visit. The water in Oregon is so nice. Add it to the list of things I miss.
I’m sure that list will grow – beyond my dog, my friends & family and soft water…but there are lots of things I am finding I like here. It is an adventure. The new country, new neighborhood, new words…everything is so new.
My air shipment landed in Heathrow today…we’ll see how many days it takes to clear customs and get delivered. Hopefully sometime next week.
-Becky
No comments:
Post a Comment