I have just discovered 1 reason to delay the onset of Spring (as if I could) - last night I caught my first glimpse of one of the giant garden spiders in my bathroom. It looked really cold - all scrunched up (as opposed to how stretched out and huge they looked in the summer). That is one good thing about the winter - freezing - but still somehow soggy - the spiders go away. :) I am not looking forward to them coming back. I promise not to post any pictures when they do.
I just was looking up something on IMDB - and saw a banner ad for $1 off coupon for a Carl's Jr burger. It looked GOOD. Usually they look gross to me - all drippy and a big mess - but oh, it looked yummy. And last night while I was going to sleep I found myself wishing for Taco Bell. How is it that suddenly I want all of these things that I haven't eaten for a long time - even when I lived in America. I didn't go to either Taco Bell or Carl's Jr when I was home over the holidays - they aren't even on my list. So why am I longing for them now? I should be thinking about Costa Vida. mmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment